Living Soil Meter - MicroBiometer Test Kit for Determining Soil Health and Fertility (Includes 10 Tests)
Living Soil Meter (Includes 10 Tests)
The Ultimate Tool for Determining Soil Health and Fertility
Microbiometer® allows you to estimate the microbial biomass in your soil in 10 minutes for 10% of the cost of a lab test. Results are read and stored on your cellphone or tablet and in the cloud for access across all your devices.
Why you need the MicroBiometer
MicroBiometer® measures the amount of microbes less than 100 µm in size in a sample of soil or compost tea these are the microbes that form the basis of the food web. It is well documented that microbial biomass is the best indicator of soil fertility: nutrition poor and challenged soils have very low microbial populations and that successful remediation results in an increase in the microbial population. The nutrition available to plants in a growing season is mineralized by the microbial population. We have shown that the microbial population of a compost sample reflects its nutritional level. MicroBiometer® allows you to capture the data that will allow you to scientifically monitor your activities and correlate microbial biomass with increasing soil fertility and vegetation outcomes. You can join the revolution that allows you to scientifically measure the parameters that ensure success.
Use the MicroBiometer to:
- Measure the microbial biomass in a compost sample. The higher the numbers of microbes the richer the compost.
- Measure the microbial biomass in a sample of inoculum.
- Measure the microbial biomasss in liquid soil amendment.
- Calculate how much you can dilute your liquid soil amendment.
- Track the changes in microbial biomass with season and treatment.
- Track the recovery of soil by treatment the vegetation will increase as the microbes increase.
Download the MicroBiometer® app
MicroBiometer Youtube Videos