This kit provides an easy, fast, and water-saving way to water a 4' by 8' bed, either raised or in your garden. No timers, batteries, or electricity required! This system utilizes a Blumat carrot (sensor) to automatically water and monitor the moisture levels in your garden soil. BluSoak tape allows for even water distribution throughout. When coupled together with Blumat carrots, BluSoak hose only delivers water to your veggies when they need it, which promotes exponential growth and impressive yields. You can also leave your BluSoak tape under your garden all winter, no problem. Water source needs to be 6-10' above the garden for a gravity system. For a pressure system running off a faucet or garden hose, simply add a Blumat Pressure Reducer.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 Blumat Sensor (5")
- 1 BluSoak fitting (tape to sensor)
- 1 Distribution Dripper
- 1 Distribution Dripper stake
- 32 feet of BluSoak drip tape
- 8 BluSoak securing stakes
- 1 BluSoak End Plug (to end drip tape)
- Connection to your water source (either thru-hull bulkhead fitting for gravity systems, a pressure reducer, or a Blumat pump for larger systems)
How it works
Need a reservoir? Link to product page here.
*Note: If ordering more than a quantity of two, we will pack together a sample kit with the contents of the kit, but the rest will come in bulk packaging (we do this in order to ship items out in time, rather than to delay shipments). You may special request for all items to be packaged independently , but extra costs may apply.