BluSoak 3' x 6' Raised Bed Kit - Economy
This is a basic kit specifically designed for home gardens roughly 3' by 6'. This system utilizes a Blumat carrot to monitor the moisture levels in your garden soil. BluSoak tape allows for even water distribution. When coupled together with a Blumat carrot, this kit only waters your veggies when they need it, which promotes exponential growth and impressive yields.
This Kit Includes:
- 1x BluSoak Tape Fitting w/ 5" Sensor Carrot Set (1 carrot, 1 dripper, blusoak tape to 3mm fitting, 8x3x8 Tee, all connected w/ 3mm)
- 22 feet Blusoak 2.0 Drip Tape
- 1 BluSoak End Plug
What You Might Need (Not included in kit):
- Connection to your water source (either thru-hull bulkhead fittings for gravity systems, a pressure reducer, or a Blumat pump for larger systems)
- 8mm Supply tube to connect your water source to your Blumats
- Additional Hold-Down stakes or 3mm tubing
- Fittings (tee's, elbows, couplers, etc...) for your custom system
How it works
The Tropf Blumat self-watering system functions automatically. As the soil dries, a vacuum and hydro-static pressure, coupled with a spring-loaded gating mechanism, pulls water from the main line. When your soil is sufficiently moist, pressures equalize, and the Tropf Blumat automatically stops water flow. Essentially, water will seep through your BluSoak hose only when your plants need it, thanks to Blumat technology. For a gravity-fed system, you'll need a reservoir. See 5-gallon Reservoirs below, sold with or without thru-hulls installed. Let us know if we can help you select the right products for your custom irrigation system!
Need a reservoir? Link to product page here.
*Note: If ordering more than a quantity of two, we will pack together a sample kit with the contents of the kit, but the rest will come in bulk packaging (we do this in order to ship items out in time, rather than to delay shipments). You may special request for all items to be packaged independently, but extra costs may apply.