Kifco T40-1320 Water-Reel
Not eligible for free shipping.
Please contact us for a shipping estimate, or we will reach out to you after you place your order.
About the Kifco T40-1320 Water-Reel
- Turbine Driven Water-Reel® with 4.0” ID x 1320’ MDPE Tube
- Portable, Simple, Reliable irrigation for pastures, cash crops, reclamation, mining and construction sites, and large sports complexes
- The UV resistant MDPE Tube is extremely durable and carries a 5 year pro-rated warranty against manufacturing defects
Click here to download the spec sheet.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty hydraulic stabilizer legs are operated by your tractor's hydraulics
- Efficient radial turbine provides retraction speed control
- Taky (Electronic Tachometer) which measures retraction speed, length of run, tube remaining and time to end run
- Liquid filled inlet pressure gauge
- 30' x 4" supply hose with 4" male ring lock supply end
- Tube mis-wrap safety shutoff
- Automatic shutoff of drive mechanism
- Hand operated hydraulic jack
- Chain operated level wind system
- Speed compensation for consistent retraction speeds and application rate for the entire length of run
- Adjustable width guncart which allows for offset gun operation & added width for stability
- Hydraulic operated guncart lift
- Galvanized heavy duty chassis
- Heavy ST8 chassis is equipment with dual, adjustable width axles for added stability
- Adjustable height drawbar hitch for easy towing
- Ball bearing turntable
- Cross-Over Pipe allowing for water inlet on both sides of the reel
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 4.0" x 1320'
Irrigated Width: 226' - 298'
Irrigated Length: 1,433' - 1,469'
Retraction Speed: 30 - 300 ft. per hr.
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 5.5 - 10
Drive System: Turbine
GPM Range: 230 - 501
Inlet PSI Range: 86 - 150
Hours Per Full Run: 4.4 - 44
Dry Weight (lbs): 8,765
Weight w/ Water (lbs): 18,750
Chassis Size: ST7
- Primary Pumps: N/A
- Booster Pumps: N/A
- Hydraulic Turntable: Hands free rotation
- Hydraulic Jack: Eliminates need to manually raise or lower the tongue of the machine
- High Pressure Shut Down: Automatically shuts off water flow at the end of each run
- Rain Sentry Irrigation Computer: Generates a digital read out and controls retraction speed, application rate, shut off and start up
- Guncart Riser Extensions: 12" or 24" guncart riser extensions (High-Cart)
- PTO Shaft: Ability to rewind your machine with your tractor without irrigating
- Frame Mounted Purge Pump: Purges water from PE Tube for lighter tow load
- Front Skid Plate: Useful in slurry applications or sludgy terrain
- Over Foliage Cart: Tall cart with over foliage irrigation
- Dual 5-Wheel Guncart
- Sprinklers: Nelson SR200 or Kormet 202 Ultra