Kifco T25-750 Ag-Rain Water-Reel
Not eligible for free shipping.
Please contact us for a shipping estimate, or we will reach out to you after you place your order.
About the Kifco T25-750 Ag-Rain Water-Reel
- Turbine Driven Water-Reel® with 2.5” ID x 750’ MDPE Tube
- Portable, Simple, Reliable irrigation for pastures, cash crops, reclamation, mining and construction sites, and large sports complexes
- The UV resistant MDPE Tube is extremely durable and carries a 5 year pro-rated warranty against manufacturing defects
Click here to download the spec sheet.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Extremely efficient radial turbine provides retraction speed control
- A two speed gearbox and three pulley settings provide six speed operation
- Taky (Electronic Tachometer) which measures retraction speed, length of run, tube remaining and time to end of run
- Liquid filled inlet pressure gauge
- 30' x 3" supply hose with 4" male ring lock supply end
- Tube mis-wrap safety shutoff
- Automatic shutoff of drive mechanism
- Chain operated level wind system
- Speed compensation for consistent retraction speeds for entire length of run
- Adjustable width guncart for added stability
- Hand crank operated guncart lift
- Heavy duty hand crank stabilizer legs
- Drawbar hitch for easy towing
- Single axle galvanized heavy duty chassis
- Hand operated jack
- Ball bearing turntable
- Cross-Over Pipe allowing for water inlet on both sides of the reel
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 2.5" x 750'
Irrigated Width: 154' - 207'
Irrigated Length: 831' - 857'
Retraction Speed: 30 - 300 ft. per hr.
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 2.9 - 4.1
Drive System: Turbine
GMP Range: 74 - 177
Inlet PSI Range: 72 - 141
Hours Per Full Run: 1.9 - 18.9
Dry Weight (lbs): 2,150
Weight w/ Water (lbs): 3,100
Chassis Size: ST2
- Primary Pumps: 23Hp Gas, 37Hp Gas or 48Hp Diesel
- Reel-Mounted Booster Pumps: 9Hp Gas
- Guncart Riser Extensions: 12" or 24" guncart riser extensions (High Cart)
- High Pressure Shutdown: Automatically shuts off water flow at the end of each run
- Rain Sentry Irrigation Computer: Generates a digital read out and controls retraction speed, application rate, shut off and start up
- PTO Shaft: Ability to rewind your machine with your tractor without irrigating
- Sprinklers: Nelson SR100