Kifco T200L Water-Reel
Not eligible for free shipping.
Please contact us for a shipping estimate, or we will reach out to you after you place your order.
About the Kifco T200L Water-Reel
- Turbine Driven Water-Reel® with 1.9” ID x 580’ MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for sport fields, golf courses pastures, hobby farms, small agriculture ranches and construction sites
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical levelwind system with miswrap safety for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
Click here to download the spec sheet.
Standard Features and Benefits
- The Kifco Model T200L uses a turbine drive which operates as low as 60 psi and 28 gpm (only 10 psi or less used in the turbine) and features simple and accurate speed control making it the most efficient turbine in the market
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation
- Three wheeled chassis for extra stability and three large flotation tires make transport by small garden tractor or utility vehicle simple
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.9" x 580'
Irrigated Width: 110' - 211'
Irrigated Length: 635' - 686'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 1.6 - 3.3
Drive System: Turbine
GPM Range: 28 - 115
Inlet PSI Range: 60 - 149
Hours Per Full Run: 4.6 - 27
Retraction Speed: 21.5 - 126 ft. per hour
Dry Weight (lbs): 1,290
Weight With Water (lbs): 2,000
Inlet Diameter: 2" Male Camlock
Supply Hose: 15' 2" Male x Female Camlock
- Reel-Mounted Booster Pumps: 5.5Hp Gas, 9Hp Gas
- Stand-Alone Boosters: 5Hp
- Primary Pumps: 23Hp Gas, 21Hp Gas or 35 Hp Gas
- Stiff Tongue & Jack Kit: Bolt on kit for easy transport in rough terrain
- Guncart Wheel Upgrade: 16" wheels - added stability in rough terrain