Kifco B140 Water-Reel
Not eligible for free shipping.
Please contact us for a shipping estimate, or we will reach out to you after you place your order.
About the Kifco B140 Water-Reel
- Bellows Driven Water-Reel® with 1.4” ID x 350’ MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for sports fields, residential settings, hobby farms and food plots
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical levelwind system with miswrap safety for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
Click here to download the spec sheet.
Standard Features and Benefits
- The Kifco Model B140 uses a water powered bellows drive which operates as low as 47 psi and 18 gpm with no additional pressure requirements making it more reliable than small turbines
- Retraction speed control dial provides easy adjustment and setting of application rate
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation
- Three large flotation tires make transport by hand or small garden tractor simple
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.4" x 350'
Irrigated Width: 100' - 198'
Irrigated Length: 400' - 449'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 0.9 - 2.0
Drive System: Bellows
GPM Range: 18 - 80
Inlet PSI Range: 47 - 149
Hours Per Full Run: 3.7 - 10
Retraction Speed: 20 - 85 ft. per hour
Dry Weight: 530 lbs.
Weight With Water: 775 lbs.
Inlet Diameter: 1.5" Male Camlock
Supply Hose: 15' 1.5" Male x Female Camlock
- Booster Pumps: 5.5 Hp Gas, 9Hp Gas
- Primary Pump: 5.5Hp Gas, 9Hp Gas
- Guncart Tire Upgrade: Added stability in rough terrain