Kifco B110 Water-Reel
Not eligible for free shipping.
Please contact us for a shipping estimate, or we will reach out to you after you place your order.
About the Kifco B110 Water-Reel
- Bellows Driven Water-Reel® with 1.1” ID x 280’ MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for pastures, paddocks, riding arenas, sports fields, vegetables and residential settings
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical levelwind system with miswrap safety for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
Click here to download the spec sheet.
Standard Features and Benefits
- The Kifco Model B110 uses a water powered bellows drive which operates as low as 45 psi and 4 gpm with no additional pressure requirements making it more reliable than small turbines
- Retraction speed control dial provides easy adjustment and setting of application rate
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation
- Two large flotation tires make transport by hand or small garden tractor simple
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.1" x 280'
Irrigated Width: 68' - 118'
Irrigated Length: 314' - 339'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 0.5 - 0.8
Drive System: Bellows
GPM Range: 4 - 27
Inlet PSI Range: 45 - 103
Hours Per Full Run: 2.3 - 14
Retraction Speed: 20' - 120' Per Hour
Dry Weight (lbs): 276
Weight With Water (lbs): 345
Inlet Diameter: 1.5" Male Camlock
Supply Hose: 15' 1.5" Male x Female Camlock
- Booster Pump: 1 Hp Electric Booster Pump (cannot be Reel mounted)
- Primary Pump: 5.5Hp, Gas, 9Hp Gas