5' x 8' Double Manifold with Six Lines
New 5' x 8' Double Manifold Parts Kit
This parts kit uses our BluSoak 2.0 Drip Tape along with Blumat Sensors to automatically water your plants based on their moisture needs.
This kit provides an easy, fast, and water-saving way to water a bed, either raised or in your garden. No timers, batteries, or electricity required! BluSoak tape allows for even water distribution throughout the entire bed, as the entire length of BluSoak drip tape releases water. When coupled together with Blumat carrots, BluSoak hose only delivers water to your plants when they need it, which promotes exponential growth and impressive yields. You can also leave your BluSoak tape under your garden all winter, no problem. Water source needs to be above the garden for a gravity system. For a pressure system running off a faucet or garden hose, simply add a Blumat Pressure Reducer.
This Kit Includes
- 48' BluSoak 2.0 Drip Tape
- 12 Blusoak to 8mm barb
- 8 Blumat Tees (hose branch)
- 4 Blumat elbows
- 2 Blumat Tee - 8mm to 3mm
- 1 Tropf Blumat sensor
- 1 Tropf Blumat - Maxi
- 12' Super-Flex 8mm tubing
- 10' Blumat 3mm Drip Tube
- 2 Blumat distribution drippers
- 2x support stakes (for distribution drippers)
What You Might Need (Not included in kit):
- Connection to your water source (either thru-hull bulkhead fitting for gravity systems, a pressure reducer, or a Blumat pump for larger systems)
- 8mm Supply tube to connect your water source to your Blumats
- Additional Hold
- Down stakes or 3mm tubing
- Fittings (tee's, elbows, couplers, etc.)
How it works
The Tropf Blumat self-watering system functions automatically. As the soil dries, a vacuum and hydrostatic pressure, coupled with a spring-loaded gating mechanism, pulls water from the main line. When your soil is sufficiently moist, pressures equalize, and the Tropf Blumat automatically stops water flow. Essentially, water will seep through your BluSoak hose only when your plants need it, thanks to Blumat technology. For a gravity-fed system, you'll need a reservoir. See 5-gallon Reservoirs below, sold with or without thru-hulls installed. Let us know if we can help you select the right products for your custom irrigation system!
Need a reservoir? Link to product page here.