4'x4' Blusoak Maxi Manifold
The ideal kit setup for a 4'x4' raised bed system! Neatly irrigate your garden bed with a manifold of four rows of BluSoak drip tape. This kit contains a single 9” Maxi Blumat. This allows for a dryback between irrigation events, a desired approach by some growers.
Click here to download the instructions.
- 16' BluSoak 2.0 Drip Tape
- 4x Blumat 8mm Elbows
- 4x Blumat 8mm Tees
- 1x Tropf Blumat Maxi 9" Sensor Carrot
- 8x BluSoak 5/8" to 8mm adapter (BluSoak hose to 8mm adapter fitting)
- 1x Blumat 8x3x8mm Tee
- 8' 8mm Superflex Water Supply Tubing
- 4' 3mm Water Supply Tubing
- 1x Blumat Protective Cap
*Customer assembly is required
What You Might Need (Not included in kit):
- Connection to your water source (either thru-hull bulkhead fitting for gravity systems, a pressure reducer, or a Blumat pump for larger systems)
- 8mm Supply tube to connect your water source to your Blumats
- Additional Hold-Down stakes or 3mm tubing
- Fittings (tee's, elbows, couplers, etc.)
- Reservoir- See our 5 gallon bucket reservoirs
How it works
The Tropf Blumat self-watering system functions automatically, without the need for timers. Each Blumat is both a sensor, a valve. and a dripper. As the soil dries, suction pulls open the valve within the blumat, allowing the flow of water through the 3mm tubing. As the soil reaches the desired moisture content, the suction is released, closing the valve. Each Tropf blumat waters completely independently. Therefore the plants are watered individually, naturally accounting for changes in the environment.
Want more information? Link to Grassroots Raised Bed Guide here.