4' x 8' Capillary Mat System
Capillary Mat System, 4' x 8'
Here's a great, automated systems for growing seedlings, starts, and clones. Just hook it up to a gravity reservoir or a pressurized water line (with a pressure reducer) and make sure that those small, vulnerable plants don't dry out or drown.
Click here to download the instructions.
This set-up includes:
- 1 - Surface Mounting Blumat
- 8 ft. Capillary Mat 4' Wide
- 8 ft. Anti-Algae Perforated Black Foil
- 5 ft. Red 8mm Super-Flex Tubing
- 4 - Blumat 8mm Elbows
- 3 ft. 3mm Drip Tubing for Blumat Systems
- 16 ft. Blusoak 2.0 Drip Tape
- 4 - Blusoak to 8mm Barbed Adapter
- 1 - 8mm x 3mm x 8mm Blumat Tee
This system needs to have a flat surface but it can be almost anything: a cement or tile floor, a plastic-covered sheet of plywood, metal or glass.
Does not include Impermeable Plastic Layer
The water wicks up from the bottom so it doesn't squeeze the oxygen out of your planting mix or disturb delicate seed sprouts like hand-watering easily does.