2' x 18' Double Manifold BluSoak Bed with Two Lines
The ideal kit setup for a 2' x 18' raised bed or fabric bed if you like the BluSoak double manifold system! Neatly irrigate your garden bed with a manifold of two rows of BluSoak 2.0 Drip Tape.
- 36' BluSoak 2.0 Drip Tape
- 4x Blumat 8mm Elbows
- 2x Blumat 8mm x 3mm Reducing Tees
- 1x Tropf Blumat Maxi 9" Sensor Carrot
- 1x Tropf Blumat 5" Sensor Carrot
- 4x BluSoak 5/8" to 8mm adapter (BluSoak hose to 8mm adapter fitting)
- 4' 8mm Superflex Water Supply Tubing
- 4' 3mm Water Supply Tubing
- 2x Blumat Distribution Drippers
- 2x Universal Stakes (for drippers)
What You Might Need (Not included in kit):
- Connection to your water source (either thru-hull bulkhead fitting for gravity systems, a pressure reducer, or a Blumat pump for larger systems)
- 8mm Supply tube to connect your water source to your Blumats
- Additional Hold
- Down stakes or 3mm tubing
- Fittings (tee's, elbows, couplers, etc.)
How it works
The Tropf Blumat self-watering system functions automatically. As the soil dries, a vacuum and hydrostatic pressure, coupled with a spring-loaded gating mechanism, pulls water from the main line. When your soil is sufficiently moist, pressures equalize, and the Tropf Blumat automatically stops water flow. Essentially, water will seep through your BluSoak hose only when your plants need it, thanks to Blumat technology. For a gravity-fed system, you'll need a reservoir. See 5-gallon Reservoirs below, sold with or without thru-hulls installed. Let us know if we can help you select the right products for your custom irrigation system!
Need a reservoir? Link to product page here.